by Storyteller at http://areyouadragonmaster.blogspot.com/
Ireland at http://keepingpurebeforehim.blogspot.com/
Piano Bookworm at http://pianobookworm.blogspot.com/
Are we Artsy or what?
=D Thanks y'all for awarding us!
1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)
(Go to the top for the "Thank you") =D
2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate. Here are your five questions we are to answer: (From Storyteller)
1) What would be your idea of the perfect book?
Hannah- Any book.
Ruth- Books about back then, Medieval, Revolutionary, Civil war, e.t.c.
Sarah- Interesting books.
2) What's would be your ideal home?
Hannah- A frame Log Cabin.
Ruth- A house big enough for me, my husband (If the Lord wants me to marry) and kids (If the Lord wants me to have children) that is out in the country.
Sarah- Same as Ruth
3) If you could go anywhere in the world, what would you do?
Ruth- Go back to Canada and see our extended family or to Northern Ireland.
Sarah- Go to Northern Ireland
4) Elves or pixies?
5) Pegasus' or unicorns?
From Piano bookworm:
#1. What sort of book do you like best?
#2. Have you ever been somewhere exotic? (Like the caribbean or africa or any neat place like that) And if you have, where was it?
Nope, unless Canada counts.
#3. Bread & Butter, Toast, or French Toast?
Sarah- French Toast
#4. Which school subject do you like best? (If you're not in school anymore, which subject did you like best?)
#5. Do you like my blog?
YES!! Your blog has a great design, and greater stories! ;D
Ireland didn't have any questions.
3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)
We tag.......drum roll please! =D......
4. Award five people (at the least) or as many as you like this award
If you got awarded here are the questions.
1.) Skirts or Jeans?
2.) Cats or Dogs
3.) Cows or horses?
4.) Wood floors or carpet?
5.) Rain or sun?
Have a Great Day!
Hannah, Ruth and Sarah.