Friday, September 28, 2012

We got awarded (again!)

We got awarded by Jessa Bri @ Life Of A Michigan Homeschooler
Thanks!
 
Rules:

1. Must state the rules.

2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.

3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers

4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.

5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.

6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.



7 unusual things...
 
Hannah-
1. My favorite game is Parcheesi
2. My favorite flower is a Black eyed Susan
Ruth-
1. I was born in Canada
2. My siblings and I commonly go scorpion hunting! (We usually catch 4-8)
Sarah-
1. My hair reaches just past my waist
2. I like to play piano
3. My favorite color is purple
 
We award......
and
 
Have a GREAT DAY and God Bless!
~The Keller Girls~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for awarding me, girls! :) I'll do this soon.

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for awarding me! I have been terrible at checking blogs recently! I'll start the post now! :)

    ReplyDelete