Thursday, September 27, 2012

We got awarded!

We got awarded by Storyteller!! Thanks! You are so sweet!
(Check out her blog!)
 
 
1. The person must list 11 things about themselves.
Hannah-
1. I'm the oldest girl in my family.
2.I still have the teddy bear I got when I was a baby
3. I started biology today
4. I'm reading "A Journey in Grace" (Fascinating!)
 
Ruth-
1. Our dog is about to have puppies!
2.I want a white cat. (REALLY bad! =D)
3. I want to sew a purse, but can't find the right pattern :(
4. I am learning a Duet on the piano with Sarah!
3.
Sarah-
1. I'm wearing a skirt Ruth made for me.
2. Nana is visiting!
3. I get to see my best friend in two weeks!!!!!

 
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award
 
1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. What is your favorite way to fix your hair?
4. How many animals do you have?
5. What is your favorite music?
6. Tea or Coffee?
7. Soup or salad
8. Pool or lake?
9. Beef or chicken?
10. How many followers do you have?
11. What version of the Bible do you prefer?
 



1. What is your favorite type of blog? (random, story, etc.)
Random

2. What's your type of music?
Hymn and classical

3. Fave movie?
Randomly changes
 
4. Most epic movie ever?
Lord of the Rings

5. Most epic music ever?
Hannah- Unknown
Ruth- Chariots of fire theme music
Sarah-unknown

6. If you could play an instrument (if you don't, or if you already do), what would you pick?
Hannah- Violin
Ruth- Piano
Sarah-Violin

7. If you could put yourself in a situation in a movie or book, what movie or book would that be?
Hannah- I wouldn't want to be, my life is fine.
Ruth- I don't know.
Sarah- I don't know

8. What's the one thing that you excel at?
Hannah- coloring and reading
Ruth- Organizing.
Sarah- School

9. What is your ideal job? (even if you already have one)
Hannah- Mother/wife
Ruth- Mother/wife
Sarah- Mother/wife
10. What's your dream? ("My new dream was you..." Sorry. Tangled quotes stuck in my head. =D)
Hannah- Mother/wife
Ruth- To be a mother/wife
Sarah- Mother/ wife
11. What was/is your favorite memory of 2012?
Hannah-  Undecided
Ruth- Being with old friends we don't see much!
Sarah-  Going to the beach 

3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post
 


 4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination


5. Absolutely NO tag backs

OK. :)


6. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers


4 comments:

  1. Completely off subject, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! I always love reading sister/group blogs. Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!
    Thanks for the sweet comment! You are welcome on our blog anytime! We look forward to getting to know you more. =D
    Have a GREAT day and God Bless!
    Hannah, Ruth and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I had a lot of fun with this one!

    Blessings,
    Leah Nicolette

    ReplyDelete