- Launching into a big long story and getting all the way to the end and a sibling says, "You already told me that."
- I really have to go pee but I am in the middle of something so I start a pee dance and Mom gives me a weird look and says, "If you have to go pee.... GO!!"
- Running out to town with a coat over my pajamas for some emergency dinner items, and it being the ONE TIME I run into someone I know.....
- Asking someone "What" three times and still not understanding what they said, so you smile and nod.
- Someone tells a joke that isn't funny then they laugh hysterically and you are not sure what to do.
- Randomly doing an evil laugh and a sister doing a slightly louder evil laugh back and starting an evil laugh war.
- Watching a movie I haven't watched since I was a toddler and having a lot of good old memories.
- Having a several hour long board game playing marathon on the weekend with my sisters and still wanting to play more.
- Driving home and noticing a doe sitting in the snowy woods having a moment of peace in a hectic world.
- Drinking a cup of coffee with my family on a cold winter day.
- Getting REALLY excited when Dad gets a day off.
- Coming into the girls room and seeing a cat sitting on my bed wanting some attention.