Friday, June 8, 2012

Camping!

Hello all!
Sorry this took soooo long to get these pictures up!
This is us Memorial Day weekend!
Enjoy!


Joel, Hannah, and  Sarah
Playing uno!


Ruth, Joel, Abigail, Hannah and Sarah


Abigail- enjoying "Breafick"
That is watch she has called it since she was a baby!

The BEAUTIFUL fire Joel got going!

Your bloggers!
Hannah, Ruth and Sarah

Our brothers
Jeremy, Jonathan and Joel

Abigail and Joel

A snapshot Ruth caught!


An interesting tree!


The Beautiful trail.

 



                                                               Finally! Water!

                                                                   Time for a swim!

                                                                Dad took this picture!
                                                                Abigail, eating a chip.






God Bless you all!

~The Keller Girls~

7 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll had a fun day! And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog this week! It was very encouraging and meant a-lot! Your blog is really cute and ya'll girls are beautiful!

    Love,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Are you allowed to say your ages? If so how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ireland!
    You are SO sweet! Thank you for your beautiful comment! Your blog is really nice! You remind us alot of ourselves! We perfer not to tell our ages on the blog where everyone could see it, but if you have an e-mail or a private message we could send it to you and that would be fine! We would love to get to know you better! Thank you for the comment! God Bless you!
    Hannah Ruth
    Ruth Anne
    Sarah Christiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course I understand!!! Hey you could leave a comment on my blog and I just would not publish it so everyone could read it! Would that work for you? Yes, you girls remind me of... me I guess!!! :)

      God bless!
      Ireland

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I enjoyed learning about you some more! I can't say exactly where I go to church but it is a really small church that meets at a place where young adults might walk in and see Jesus being praised! :)

      Where do y'all go to church? I go to non denominational church.

      Love,
      ~Ireland~

      Delete
  4. Looks like you all had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete