Friday, October 25, 2013

Answers to movie quote contest number 1!!!

 
 
Here are the answers to the movie quote contest # 1!!!!!
 
 
 
 
1.) "Girls, girls, you're both pretty! Can I go home now?"
ANSWER: Roxanne from "Megamind"
 
Correct guessers: Jaime


 2.) "Louisa can make it with a whole jar of spiders in her hand."
ANSWER: Liesl from "Sound of Music"


  3.) "What happened? Did you get scared when the deer growled?"
ANSWER: Roran from."Eragon"

 4.) Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again."
ANSWER: Marlin from "Finding Nemo"
 Correct Guessers: Jaime

 5.) You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.
ANSWER: Captain Jack Sparrow from "On Stranger Tides"

 6.) "And also, I did purchase a Spanish dictionary.  I didn't like what you said."
ANSWER: Miss Hattie from "Despicable Me"
Correct guessers: TW Wright

 7.) "That's a lot of heel for a guy, don't you think?"
ANSWER: Kitty Softpaws from "Puss in Boots"
 
And the winner is...... Jaime!!
 

 
Congratulations Jaime!
 
Thanks everyone who entered!!
 
 
 
~The Keller Girls~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome quotes girls!! I've recently done one of these on my blog, if you wanted to have a guess.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks girls! I love the award y'all made! SOO cute! =)

    ~jaime

    ReplyDelete