We haven't posted in sooo long! :) (Isn't that how we always start our blog posts? :)
Tomorrow, Ruth is going to the Ortho do get BRACES! She is REALLY excited!
Monday night we had a missionary come speak at our church! He and his wife and three daughters are going to Utah (Mormon Country) to start a church. His girls (ages 5 to 9) sang several songs! They were such beautiful singers! Did you know that out of 2.8 million people Mormons make up 70% !? This is just shocking!
We just went to the Americans for Prosperity 6th Annual Defending the American Dream Summit! (This is in Washington D.C.)
We had a HANDS OFF MY HEALTH CARE Rally (In front of the Capitol) \
We learned lots of interesting information! Do you see all these people? You are NOT alone!
Get involved! We need more Conservative Christian men in office ( like Scott Walker).
Help out in your local elections! You will be surprised at the difference you can make.
D.C. is interesting but we cannot see why people would like to live there?
One of the speakers:
Talk show host..
The Great One!
(Also a speaker)
YES! That is us with.....
Girl's from Wisconsin, you are so lucky to have this governor!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the awarder has given you, and create 11 questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you’ve awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. And the 11 blogs that you tag must have less than 200 followers
(We divided the facts among us)
1. I like cows.
2. I'm riding in a car right now.
3. In bed I like to make up stories instead of counting sheep.
4. I despise moving.
1. I'm very social and I like to snail-mail ;)
2. Elsie Dinsmore is my favorite books to read. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
3. I was born in Canada
4. My first dog was a black lab.
1. We have horses next door to us!
2. I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream
3. I like hunting for crayfish
Questions from Ireland.
1. On average how often do you blog?
We don't post alot but we read our blog almost everyday/every other day.
2. How many siblings do you have?
We have four brothers and one sister.
3. Are your siblings younger or older?
Two older brothers, a brother younger than Hannah and Ruth but older then
Sarah, one brother younger then us and then a younger sister.
4. Do you like to swim?
5. What is your favorite season of the year?